Philadelphia Birth Injury Lawyers are known for obtaining high judgments in Court for victims of medical malpractice. We want to help the future generation of Philadelphia medical malpractice lawyers with their education expenses by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The Scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic focused on medical malpractice law.
Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Essay Competition Scholarship
2022 Essay Competition Topic
Birth injuries are considered one of the most serious type of personal injury and are among the highest judgments in any type of injury case. When determining damages in birth injury cases:
- Should Courts allow a projection of the injured baby’s future lost income over the course of an entire lifetime?
- Why or why not?
- Should the same damages rule apply in wrongful death of newborns?
Maximum of 1500 Words
This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be received by July 31, 2022
- Winner will be announced on our website on August 31, 2022
- Only answer the question provided
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is July 31, 2022. Winners will be announced on August 31, 2022
Submit your application here firstname.lastname@example.org